Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bisquick Cobbler

This has to be the easiest, quickest cobbler you can make and it tastes great!  We had this a lot when we were growing up as a family home evening treat or sometimes just on Sunday nights.  With only 5 ingredients I almost always have everything I need to make this.  It is great with all kinds of pie filling.  I used apple pie filling this time but I think all of us would say that blueberry is our very favorite for this recipe.  Serve it warm with ice cream or whipped cream.


1 C. Bisquick
1 C. Milk
1 C. Sugar
1/4 C. Butter
1 Can Pie Filling (like I said, blueberry is our favorite)

Melt butter in a 9x13 pan in a 350 degree oven.  While butter is melting mix the bisquick, milk, and sugar together.  When butter is completely melted dump batter into pan.  Do Not Mix.  The butter will run to the edges and that is exactly what you want.  Drop spoonfuls of pie filling into the batter all over until you have used the entire can.  Place pan back in the oven and cook for 40 minutes.  Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.

2 comments:

christin said...

I love this! It is so easy and tastes great.

Colton A said...

Great post, thankyou