Saturday, December 26, 2009

EBO Barbie's Pretty Pink Cake

This is Beth's daughter. I am making a guest appearance on here to tell you about the cake I made today with my Easy Bake Oven.
5 T flour
1/4 t Baking Powder
1/8 t salt
5 t Pink Sugar Crystals
1/4 t vanilla
4 t Vegetable Oil
8 t milk

Preheat oven and bake for 15 minutes.

Enjoy!






Cream Cheese Frosting
1 oz. cream cheese
1/2 T butter
1/2 t. milk
1/8 t. vanilla
1/2 c. powdered sugar

Add sprinkles to the top of the cake, of course! :0)

5 comments:

christin said...

You did a great job! My cakes are huge. This one is so cute and little. I wish I had an easy bake oven! Lucky!

Barb said...

Wow!!!! Your cake is so pink and fluffy! You will have to tell us your secret so we can have fluffy cakes too. You did a great job. I'll bet it tasted as good as it looks.:-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Thanks for your comments!

-Little Miss A.

Andrea said...

Your cake turned out awesome. I too love pink and the thick layer of frosting on top is just my style! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I enjoyed making this!

Once again,
Little Miss A.