Friday, October 30, 2009

Spider Cheesecake

Oh, yum... this cheesecake was so good.  I made it for a halloween party we did with our friends tonight.  Do you like my dead flower arrangement in the background?  This recipe comes from Martha Stewart so you know it's going to be good.  It is a no-bake cheesecake and without any cooking time it came together really quickly.  It turned out so great and looked so perfect for halloween that I had to post at least the pictures tonight.


.

I am going to be really lazy and just give you the link to this recipe on Martha's website.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Your spider cake looks AMAZING!!!
That was such a good idea for the party. I want a piece. Is it ALL gone?

Andrea said...

Nope, there's still a couple of pieces left. If you come over I'll give you one...

Barb said...

I'll be right over!!!!