Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Sandwich

My grandparents came to pick up my mom yesterday and we had lunch together.  This is the sandwich I made and oh, my, it was good.  I really loved it.  I used Jennie-O turkey bacon to reduce the calories in the sandwich.  I had never tried that bacon before yesterday and I couldn't tell a difference.  I am officially converted to Jennie-O products.  My favorite part of this sandwich is the sprouts.  They made the sandwich taste fresh and different than your typical turkey sandwich.  I will be having this sandwich for lunch again today. My mouth is already watering! 

Wheat bread slices
Smoked Turkey sliced (from the deli)
Jennie-O bacon slices, cooked until crispy
Avocado, sliced
Sprouts
Mayo
Cream Cheese

Toast the bread and then immediately spread a small amount of mayo on each side.  Then spread cream cheese on one side.  Add sprouts on top of cream cheese.  then add avocado, bacon and turkey.  Cut in half and serve!

No comments: