Monday, January 18, 2010

Funnel Cakes

Bring the fair home! These taste just like the real thing. We make them often and love them every time!


3 eggs
2 cups milk
1/4 cup sugar
3 2/3 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 teaspoons baking powder

Mix eggs, milk, and sugar. Then add half of the flour. Mix until smooth. Mix salt and baking powder with the rest of the flour. Pour into egg mixture and mix. Heat oil for frying. Pour batter into gallon size ziploc. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag. Pour desired amount in circular motion into hot oil. Fry until golden on both sides. Sprinkle with powder sugar or other topping and enjoy!

2 comments:

christin said...

Why am I the only one posting?? I feel like Andrea... and it feels good! Ha ha ha! :)

Andrea said...

You are so funny! I can't tell you how excited I was to see this post! My family is going to LOVE you.