Thursday, April 22, 2010

crock pot chicken legs

Here is another crock pot recipe. I love using the crock pot! This recipe is great because you use chicken legs. I have made this chicken twice and served it to guests and everyone liked it.


3 1/2 pounds chicken legs
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 garlic cloves (minced)
1 8oz can tomato sauce

Grease inside of crock pot. Place chicken inside. Mix all ingredients in separate bowl and pour over the top of chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Easy and delicious! My family really enjoyed this meal. I used boneless skinless frozen chicken thighs. I think there are a couple of tricks to this recipe. First, I think you need to use dark meat (thighs or legs) and second, thaw your meat first. I put my chicken in frozen and it diluted the sauce too much. Thanks for the recipe, I will make this again and again!