Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crock pot breakfast

We were talking to our friends one day about how nice it would be to put breakfast in the crock pot and wake up to some awesome food. I decided to give it a shot. It was very good. We all really liked it.


1 bag shredded frozen potatoes
2 cups of cheese
1/2 of an onion (diced)
1 lb sausage (cooked and crumbled)
12 eggs
1 cup milk
salt and pepper


Grease crock pot. Layer half of the potatoes, half of the onion, half of the sausage, and half of the cheese. Repeat layers. In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over top of the layers. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You have no idea how excited I am to try this one. With 12 eggs though I am going to have to wait until the weekend when Scott will be home.

Andrea said...

We tried this yesterday...finally! Everyone loved it. Sorry it took me so long. Next time I will not cook mine as long, my potatoes got too done on the bottom and sides. Thanks for the great recipe!