Friday, November 13, 2009

Spice Muffins

I love muffins! I am getting the idea that someone else may like them too. It could be the seven posts of muffins from one of our peaches! I am going to be trying all of those recipes! This is one of the easiest recipes. I love that it's almost a sure thing that I'll have these ingredients on hand. We eat them with applesauce.

1 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. flour
1 egg
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 c. milk
1/4 c. cooking oil.
1 T. cinnamon
1/2 t. nutmeg
1/4 t. ginger
1/4 t. ground cloves
1 T. baking powder
1 t. salt
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)

Combine wet ingredients separate from dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined. Spoon into muffin cups and fill two-thirds full. Bake at 375 for 10-15 min.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You're going to make me imagine what they look like? Not fair. I love muffins as much as you do. I think this recipe will be appearing at my table next week sometime.