Friday, February 5, 2010

Salmon Potato Salad

I made this one up! I had one piece of frozen salmon left in the freezer and came up with a way to use it.
3 pounds of baby red potatoes
4 oz of salmon
1 sweet bell pepper chopped
1 cup of frozen corn
2 green onions sliced
2 T of vegenaise (can use mayo)
2 T pickle juice
1/2 t salt

Squeeze lemon juice on to salmon then sprinkle with salt. Broil salmon until cooked through.
Cut potatoes into bite size pieces, put just enough water into a pan to cook the potatoes. Cook potatoes until almost done, then add the bell pepper and corn and cook two minutes. Drain the vegetables, and mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am not talented enough to come up with my own recipes. I can copy and adjust to make it my own but I haven't ever come up with something completely mine. Kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

MMMM! This was so good, and I can't believe you just made it up! You're talented!