Saturday, January 23, 2010

Peanut Butter Centers


These little gems have always been one of my family's favorites since the kids were small. It never seemed quite right to have Christmas with out them. We are now finding out that our grandchildren are fans too. One thing that made them easy as pie to dip this year were the dipping tools I found at Michaels Craft store.


Melt: 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
2 cups butter
Mix 1 lb. powdered sugar
1 1/2 pkg. graham crackers (crushed very fine)
Pour melted ingredients into dry mixture. Mix thoroughly.
Roll into small balls and put in the refridgerator to get hard.

Melt chocolate in microwave until melted. (I use the candy melts found at Michael's)
Dip balls in chocolate and put on wax paper to set up.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

These are my favorite Christmas treat. I would be 500 pounds if I ate as many of them as I want to every year!

Beth said...

Your peanut butter centers look picture perfect!

Anonymous said...

These look so good! You are so lucky!

A.

christin said...

These are the only peanut butter centers I will eat. The taste so much like a reese cup!