Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Taco Soup

We love taco soup! I almost always have all of the ingredients and our kids love to eat anything that has chips with it. Fast, easy and tastes great!


1 lb. ground beef (browned)
3 cups water
3 TBS taco seasoning
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans stewed tomatoes
2 cans tomatoes
2 cans tomato juice
tortilla chips
cheddar cheese
sour cream

Place all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer until ready to serve. Top with chips, cheese, and sour cream.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Two posts in one week...! Keep surprising me! It feels like we have this about once a week. Everybody loves it. It's my back up plan whenever I have a crazy day.

Beth said...

This taco soup was great! I've tried lots of taco soup recipes, but this is an instant favorite.