Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pear Crisp

I took this over to a friends house and everyone loved it. I like this better then apple crisp because it is super easy and everyone thinks it is apple crisp. We LOVE this recipe!


3 cans of pears (drained)
1/2 cup sugar
2 TBS flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Topping
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter

Grease a 9x13, dump pears in dish. Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle over pears. In a bowl mix oats, flour, brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Spoon over pears. Bake @ 350 for 45 minutes. Serve with ice cream!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love this dessert!!! Sooo easy and soooooo good. You inspired Me. Maybe I will make them and take them to a friend. :-)

Andrea said...

I really like this one too. All of Grandma's recipes are so good!