Friday, February 5, 2010

Honey Lemon Chicken

I got this recipe from a friend of mine and I love it! It is so easy, but tastes like it took time. We normally pair this with rice, but today I made Andrea's honey roasted potatoes and they were a great match. This is such a great recipe! I hope you all enjoy it!!


1/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts

Sauce
6 TBS butter
2 TBS honey
3TBS lemon juice
2 TBS soy sauce
1/2 ts. ginger

Mix flour and garlic in a bowl and dip chicken in it. Place chicken in a greased 9x13 in dish. In a sauce pan heat sauce ingredients together until melted. Pour over chicken and bake @350 for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'll be trying this soon. Yum!

DJ, Liesl and Logan said...

I have made this twice and it is definately a favorite in our house! and SOOOO easy!!!!!!!!