Saturday, October 10, 2009

Favorite crock pot chicken

I love this chicken because it is so fast and easy. The best part is that all of my kids eat it and don't complain. Tonight Daniel said, "This is my favorite meal!" This is a great recipe because it uses few ingredients. So if you ever want a no fuss meal using things right out of the cupboard this one is for you.

4 chicken breasts
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 TBS vinegar
2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
4 TBS soy sauce

Put everything in the crock pot except the chicken. Mix and then add chicken. (It's okay if chicken is frozen) Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Serve over rice.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, you posted! I love how you are always able whip up dinner from your cupboard without going to the store. If Daniel likes it I know my kids will too! I am definitely trying this one.

Andrea said...

I tried this months ago and forgot to tell you that we loved it! I am making it again this week.

Andrea said...

This is SOOO yummy! We made this last night and loved it!

Anonymous said...

How sweet this chicken will be? It will be like barbecue sauce?

Thanks!