Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beth's Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love these cookies! I remember having them at Beth's house and I could not believe that they were 100% whole wheat! I also love that they have oats in them because I love oatmeal cookies. These are now my favorite cookies.


1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
10 TBS butter (softened)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups oats
1/2 bag of chocolate chips

Cream sugar and butter. Then add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add all dry ingredients and mix. Stir chocolate chips in with a wooden spoon. Roll in 1 inch ball and bake @ 350 for 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I think I am going to make these tonight for FHE. Thanks to both of you for the recipe.

Andrea said...

Tried these and loved them. They were soft and chewy. I think this is my new go-to recipe for cookies. Thanks again!

Broe said...

Hey, look I'm famous. I didn't even know you posted this recipe. :)