Sunday, April 25, 2010

Orange Rolls

I have never had an orange roll before I made these. I loved them. Perfect for spring! Easy too!


For the dough I just used the sweet dinner roll dough from this site.

Filling

2 TBS melted butter
1 cup sugar
2 oranges zested


Glaze

Juice from the 2 oranges
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar


Roll dough into a rectangle. Melt butter and spread over rectangle. Mix sugar and orange zest in a bowl. Sprinkle all over the top of the butter. Roll up length wise and cut using string. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Mix glaze and pour over top of each roll while still warm.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you liked these! Like I said, I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like orange rolls. (Except dad but I don't think that counts since he is Mr. Picky.)