Monday, June 21, 2010

Baked French Fries

I needed some variety in my life so I decided to make some different french fries for dinner. Let me tell you how much I liked these. My kids had some friends over and these things were flying off of the tray. I even gave a few to my neighbor and she said they were really good. Totally different, but so delicious.





Olive oil
4-5 russet potatoes
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt
pepper
1 gallon ziploc bag


Cut potatoes french fry style. (I cut length wise thinly and then turn and cut length wise again) Lay potatoes on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil and toss. Place all spices into ziploc bag. Put potatoes into ziploc and shake well. Dump out the potatoes onto greased cookie sheet and spread out evenly. Bake potatoes @ 400 for 25 minutes turning once during baking.

No comments: